Marco Cruz
Mr. Still, well for it being the first exam it wasn't so bad and it was somewhat okay. Honestly I was expecting like 4-5 pages. I want to say I did okay but I feel like I could have done better. Also another thing I had thought you were going to put all of the twenty something vocabulary on the exam but you only put the ten that I couldn't really remember that much. Either way I don't think I did good on the vocabulary part. A little multiple choice wouldn't hurt and I'm sure your classes would be thankful for it. The response questions weren't to bad in my opinion I think I did fairly well on them. The thing I wish could've done different with this exam is the vocabulary part. I wish that part could have been multiple choice at least and a lot of your students or the majority could've agree on that. My expectations weren't to high coming into this test just because you made it seem like it was going to be very hard. Therefore, regardless of my studying I didn't think I would've got everything down by the day of the exam so therefore I didn't expect much or I didn't go in with high expectations other than I hope I did well. The only thing I wish I could have done differently was to study a little more on the vocabulary because that's what got to me the most. I prepared fairly well it just that when I got to the vocabulary my mind went blank the reason for that is because I studied all the vocabulary and I could remember all of it and some words I studied more than other just because I couldn't get the definition down.
"I wish that part could have been multiple choice at least and a lot of your students or the majority could've agree on that." -- Oh, I'm sure the majority of my students would also like free breakfast tacos each day in class as well, but I'm not in a hurry to bring those each day. No, sir. I'm here to push you to higher standards not meet your comfort levels.
ReplyDeleteI also could say that my studying and effort for this test was fair. I did not want to over study for this test and then lack in my other classes. I as well agree that the vocab part was difficult but that is Mr. Still's goal. (to challenge us)
ReplyDeleteI think your idea of having the vocabulary part as multiple choice is a great idea. I feel like that would help some students out a lot.
ReplyDeletei felt the vocab part was a challenge but Mr.Stills made that obvious from day one that was his intentions so we get our mind challenged.
ReplyDeleteI do like the idea of multiple choice vocab. that's a big plus.
ReplyDelete