Marco Cruz
Dear Mr. Rollins, I completely agree with Mr. Rollins video directing different situations that most college students approach and find difficultly when approaching the time to enrolling into college. Its difficult when you come from nothing, I don’t come from a family that has money in which it makes it a lot harder and challenging for me. Therefore, most college students have to overcome obstacles and financial issue to get to were they want to get in life because, most college students have to work for what they want. Unlike most college students now in our generation they’re just given stuff and don’t have to work for anything, those type of students don’t know what its like to earn money. Therefore, "Just because you come from nothing you must not let that be something that holds you back". This quote impacts me in a way like no other in this video because, its best describes me and my life. You don’t need to come from a wealthy family in order to succeed in life or reach your goals the obstacles may be hard but not impossible. Like mentioned in the video "You got what you got an you make the most of it". For example, I was giving hardly nothing from my parents when attending college but the little help they gave me helped me maintain myself and I made the most out of it because in my situation I had it no other way. Also like mentioned in Henrys video "You got to keep picking yourself up because if you don’t it won’t get done". Whatever it is your trying to accomplish and whatever your situation maybe you need to overcome the obstacle and pick yourself up because if you don’t pick yourself up nobody else will. Its all in our hands to accomplish to what we want in life. Henry Rollin's is an American musician, actor, writer, television and radio host, and comedian.
No comments:
Post a Comment