My name is Marco i am 20 years old born on October 12. I'm from a small town called Corsicana its about an hour away from Dallas, TX. I'm the smallest one in the family out of my brother and sister, my brother Hector being 22 years old and my sister Alma being 24 years old. I am the first to ever go to college out of my brother and sister. When not found studying, I usually play sports such as soccer. I do not read as much books but the books that interest me are science fiction. The only thing I consider my self-good at doing is playing soccer, soccer has been a big impact since I can remember The thing that am into is construction science. It matters to me because my dad has a small construction company and I hope one day to have one of my own or inherit his company and possibly expand the company to make it bigger and bring in more money. In order to achieve my goal, I have to work extra hard in school and actually learn the material and applying it to my life. I hope my family will be there through my journey to see my succeed and become the person they knew I could become. The academic goals I have for this semester are passing all my classes, actually learning something, and applying it to my real life situations. I want to describe myself as a role model to my friends and family. The changes I have to go through to meet my goals are studying extra, also staying focus in class, and spending a lot of time doing my work or assignments in class. In the future i hope to have my own company in construction and make my parents proud in what I've become
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Introducing myself
My name is Marco i am 20 years old born on October 12. I'm from a small town called Corsicana its about an hour away from Dallas, TX. I'm the smallest one in the family out of my brother and sister, my brother Hector being 22 years old and my sister Alma being 24 years old. I am the first to ever go to college out of my brother and sister. When not found studying, I usually play sports such as soccer. I do not read as much books but the books that interest me are science fiction. The only thing I consider my self-good at doing is playing soccer, soccer has been a big impact since I can remember The thing that am into is construction science. It matters to me because my dad has a small construction company and I hope one day to have one of my own or inherit his company and possibly expand the company to make it bigger and bring in more money. In order to achieve my goal, I have to work extra hard in school and actually learn the material and applying it to my life. I hope my family will be there through my journey to see my succeed and become the person they knew I could become. The academic goals I have for this semester are passing all my classes, actually learning something, and applying it to my real life situations. I want to describe myself as a role model to my friends and family. The changes I have to go through to meet my goals are studying extra, also staying focus in class, and spending a lot of time doing my work or assignments in class. In the future i hope to have my own company in construction and make my parents proud in what I've become
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment