Thursday, February 23, 2017

Blog: 4 Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer








In the world of video games there are a lot of games out there that are worth buy and other that are not so much I would highly recommend to anyone is the game Grand theft auto five. The creators of the game are David Jones and Mike Dailly also known as Rockstar Games, and there also known for other outstanding games such as Red dead redemption and much more. One of the reason I would highly recommend this game to anyone is being because in this game you can really do what ever you want, its like things you can't do in real life that you can experience in the game. You can get away with pretty much anything but I wouldn't recommend this game to kids under the age of 15. Another reason would be the campaign mode in the game the campaign mode gives you access to becoming the player in the game and doing overcoming difficult and different obstacles to again respect in the game. I enjoy it a lot because it's a game you would really like talking control over. Finally, my last reason to why I enjoy the game a lot is being because I can play with other friends online and compete with them through obstacles and earn money something I couldn't do in real life. Here's a link to the trailer of the game so you can get a good visual idea of what the game will consist of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoD7ehZPcM The reason why you should trust in my word is because I've experienced the game to its highest levels and for all those gamers out there looking for a game to give you that feeling that you have all the power in your hands this is the game you'd want to have. My opinion is valuable because I've had this game and experience every aspect of the game to its fullest and is so worth the cost.

4 comments:

  1. Trevor is hands down best player in the game. My xbox hard drive got destroyed and i cant get my game memory from the cloud so i lost all my progress but one hell of a game no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a friend of mine play this game and after he was done I felt like I needed to go to church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video games really are not my thing but good job telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to play this video game so much when i was younger. i never cared for characters or any extra stuff though, i would only play just to play, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete