Marco Cruz
Something I Geek out over is Soccer jersey. At the age of five my dad thought me how to play the sport and ever since then I had a extreme passion for it. As early as the age of eleven my father took me to my first professional soccer game. I remember it like it was yesterday it was FC Dallas vs LA Galaxy the final to win the championship and I remember that day my dad had purchased front row seats and the seats he purchased where were the players came out of the tunnel to enter the pitch. At the time I really didn't go for any team but I remember my dad wanting FC Dallas to win and I remember perfectly after the game was over a couple of the players came out to the stands where we were at and one of the players signed my shirt my dad was very excited but I couldn't really understand why but I was happy to! Ever since that day I grew a passion for collecting soccer jerseys. As the years went by we attended more and more games and more jerseys were collected. This past summer we went on vacation and we had the opportunity to go to a Premiere League Game It was Liverpool against Everton. The jersey I got signed was by Steven Gerrard and this shirt is the most valuable one to me I keep it in a frame. Till this day I have 52 jerseys collect and 6 of those shirts are signed. My next jersey I'm adding to my list is this summer when Barcelona face Real Madrid in Miami. Its nearly impossible to get a signed jersey by either of those teams but I hope I can at least get to meet the players and if I'm lucky maybe get to meet my favorite player Cristiano Ronaldo.
Marco, that's really cool how you have fifty-two jerseys! I hope Cristiano Ronaldo signs your jersey, so it can be seven jerseys signed.
ReplyDelete